Friday, September 28, 2012

Behind the machine......

Well there ya have it...
I got behind the sewing machine
Of course my mom had to get it started for me but hey I pushed the pedal down and sewed the straight line.... got to start somewhere right?
I am pleased with my outcome of my circle scarf.
So easy you guys give it a try.
-Buy a yard of fabric{Not exactly sure what kind this is but it has a stretch to it}
-Sew up the two ends
and there ya have it, a circle scarf!


Pants: Old Navy
Sweater:Nordstroms
Rain Boots: Target
Leg warmers:Target {Very Old}
Hat:Uniqlo
Scarf:Made by Me
Watch:Guess
 
Happy Friday!
Be back next week!
-Mal

3 comments:

  1. Good job!! Have a great weekend!
    xx, amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed. I really don't think I could do that, no matter how easy it was. Me and sewing machines don't mix. Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love your hat! Jealous how amazing it looks on you, I have wayyy to big of a head haha
    - kelsey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal