Thursday, September 20, 2012

Who says.....

Top{s}: J Crew {Button Up}, Old Navy
Pants: Michael Kors
Belt: Michael Kors
Shoes: Unknown{Random store in AZ}
Necklace: F21
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets:gift from husband

 There is many reason why I love fall one of those being that you get to pull out your sweaters, boots and layer up! 
Lately I have been crushing on all the heart patterns! I over heard a lady at the store saying to her friend, " I can't pull off the whole heart thing" I wanted to jump into their conversation and say, WHY NOT? Really, who says that you can't pull off a certain trend? Only yourself is saying that. Try something new, you never know until you try. The main thing is to be confident! 
I challenge you all to do so!

And don't forget to check back tomorrow to see what fabulous gems I inherited from my Grandma!

Peace out
-Mal
 


3 comments:

  1. Cute sweater/shirt combo! Lovin the bun!


    xo Ashley
    http://www.ashnfashn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally had a shirt that looked just like this in 7th grade. One of those many things I wish I would have held onto because it is adorable again. You should do a post about coordinating fall family photos. I have some in a few weeks and am at a total loss. I need you to dress me, my husband and my son. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own two heart sweaters, they're adorable! In fact, I almost wore a very similar outfit today:) Maybe tomorrow:)
    xo, amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal