Monday, September 3, 2012

{Monday's Challenge}

Happy Monday Peeps!
Can't believe it's September ALMOST time to pull out your fall clothes! So enjoy those summer clothes a couple more weeks while ya can.
This weeks Challenge I think is going to be one of my favorites.
WEEK 5:
Find a {great} Deal!
I am all about bargain shopping. It is so hard for me to buy something at full price especially if I know it will be on sale in a few weeks. I also love when I am browsing through the sale rack and I come upon a steal of a deal that you just can't turn down. My husband is not the biggest fan of them. He is always saying, "Just because its on sale it doesn't mean you have to buy it." But really, who can turn down a great deal.... not this girl!
{Picture found through google}

Come back around on Friday to see what I found.
Also feel free to share what you found, where and how much!
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal