Sunday, September 16, 2012

Day 1 in NYC......


Pants: Windsor
Top: Zara
Shoes: Tory Burch
Scarf: Souvenir from Paris
Watch: Guess
Bracelets: Banana Republic
Sunnies: F21
{Left my wedding ring at home so I had to find a replacement} 

First we have got to talk about these pants {more like leggings}. They are the most comfy things ever & they have polka dots.... what more do we want! 
Second: We are back from camping and I am so excited to get to sleep in my own bed.... no better feeling!
New York was a perfect short trip. I always said that I was a city girl but I am not quite sure about that anymore. There is just way too many people, however, its a great place for vacation especially shopping. 
Since my good friend Lisa who I was there with had to work during the day my parents decided to come along just for the day which I am so glad they did.
Surprisingly enough my dad is one of the favorite shopping buddies.... he never stops! 
I hope you guys all had a great week!
 Check back tomorrow for a new weekly challenge! 
-Mal



3 comments:

  1. I have these leggings, too! They are so comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your polka dot pants! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all! The shirt, the scarf, the chambray!! Cute blog.:)
    xo, amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal