Saturday, September 22, 2012

Last touch of summer.......

Shorts:H&M
Top: H&M
Hat:Fanzz {Old}
Shoes:Target
Watch: D&G
Necklaces: So Good

Last week I tried to fit in all my last wears on my summer clothes. With today being the first day of Fall I knew it was about time to pack them all up! Even though I am excited to bring out the fall clothes, a little sad to put away my summer stuff. Nothing like throwing on some shorts, tennies & a hat when you don't really feel like thinking about what to wear. 
So If you haven't worn you favorite shorts one last time you might want to squeeze them in before the weather start to get chill!
Happy Fall!

Love ya so much
-Mal

2 comments:

  1. Love it mal! I am hooked on baseball caps lately! Goodbye summer :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling!! Can't ever go wrong with Kelly Green in my humble opinion:)
    xo, amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal