Thursday, September 27, 2012

Green,Navy,Glasses.....

Are these real glasses? NO
 Do I need Glasses? Yes
 Do I wear glasses anyways?yup,obviously 
I always wanted glasses when I was younger, now that I actually need then who knows why I don't have real ones. Probably because I feel like if I spend that kind of money on glasses I better be wearing them everyday which I kind of just like to wear them sometimes to spice up an outfit!
Anyways, cheers to my first day wearing boots this fall!
Bring on that chill, crisp, fall weather!

Jeans:MEK
Top: TJ MAXX
Boots: Vince Camuto
Belt:Thrifted
Purse:Tory Burch
Necklace:F21
Glasses:F21
Bracelets:Target, unknown

3 comments:

  1. Glasses look darling on you. LOVE those boots and that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable and those glasses are just so cute. Love this whole outfit!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal