Monday, September 10, 2012

No Challenge.....

Happy Monday Everyone!
 I know, I know you guys are all waiting to see which crazy challenge I am going to come up with this week but I have some bad news for ya. This week there will not be one. I have a great opportunity to spend the week in New York with one of my best friends so I decided to hold off on the weekly challenge this week. But don't you worry I'll have a good one next week.

This week I am excited to have some amazing guest bloggers fill in for me while I am gone. You just wait to see what blogs you have been missing out on!
Hope you have a great week!
Oh and BTW it's Fashion week in New York
I wish that was a reason for going but sadly enough I am not :( maybe one day!
You might just see me on the news bring "that" girl that got locked up for sneaking into an event and was kicking and screaming as they dragged her away crashing her dreams.
Just to warn you!




Jeans: Nordstroms
Top: Boutique at Swiss Days last year
Shoes: Zara
Necklace: Touch Piece
Watch: Michael Kors

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through a friend and i am obsessed. I wish I had your woredrobe.
    -Casey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal