Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Bring on Fall.....

Bottoms:Uniqlo
Top:Zara
Cardie:Old Navy
Boots:Steve Madden
Necklace: H&M
Bracelets: Touch Piece
Watch: Michael Kors

I am home, I am home, I am home!!!!
As much as I love traveling there is nothing like coming home.
We had a fun couple of days at Disneyland. Hadlee loved every minute of it.
Before we left the weather was actually feeling like it was Fall . Nothing like California.... felt like the middle of July!
Glad to be back to this cooler weather.

Love ya so much
-Mal

4 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty blog with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great blog.

    Universal Studios

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, I love leopard and red paired together!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, thanks for your comment on my blog! Your blog is so adorable-love your style. Following you! xx.
    Megan
    I'd love for you to follow along, too:
    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that top! So adorable! :) I am so excited it is fall!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal