Friday, January 25, 2013

Where I have been...

These past two weeks I have been horrible at posting. However, its not that I have been out of the blogging world. This year I decided that my goal was to be completely up to date on my OTHER blog. I used to be so good at making sure I was documenting all of my little families life events. This blog has kind of taken over and my family one has been put on the back burner. So, if you what to see what we have been up to lately check it out... I am ALMOST all the way up to date.

Most fashion blogs are life style blogs as well. When I first started this I debated on combining the two but decided it was best for me and my little family to do them separate which I am so glad I did.  However, you are welcome to head on over and learn a little more about who we really are.


 I promise next week I'll do better!

Thanks for reading.
xoxo
-Mal

2 comments:

  1. You should seriously go into party planning! I would pay you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute family! Precious photo.

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal