Friday, January 11, 2013

Bow Tie.....

Shirt: Old Navy / Jeans: American Eagle {not recent} / Scarf: Target {on sale in stores} /  Boots: Steve Madden / Watch: Target

This fancy, schmancy bow tie idea actually came form one of my readers Jordan, who blogs over at Opal & Violet {Check it out, you'll love her}. When she suggested it I was excited to give it a try being that I had never had seen it before. It took be a few tries to get it right but I loved the outcome. Different, which it the reason for my challenges. Thanks Jordan for the lovely idea!

Hope you guys have a wonderful & safe weekend! Thanks for following me along thought this weeks challenge.
Love ya so much!
-Mal

10 comments:

  1. so cute! i'm going to have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're polka dot chambray twins today :) you look super pretty and I love that scarf!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl beautiful look!! u look sweet!
    CHICNOVA JEWELRY GIVEAWAY - 3 lucky winners to be chosen on my blog. Do participate :)
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! Love the mixing of prints/patterns and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely! I really like the way you wear your scarf :)

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea...I love it!

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, I am going to give it a go!

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun and different way to wear a scarf! Love it and you look adorable as always! :) xo

    LIFE AS A WIFE

    ReplyDelete
  9. The plaid and polka dots combo is super fun! Love the creative bow look of your scarf! Be sure to check out my style inspiration shoutout to you in my most recent post :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I'm just getting caught up on everyone's posts from the last few days and I'm SO EXCITED to see you went with the bow!! It looks super cute in the plaid scarf! I'm glad you liked it!!

    Thanks so much for your sweet words and for linking up Opal & Violet!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal