Monday, January 7, 2013

Outfit + Weekly Challenge....

Sweater: H&M{loving this one} / Dress{Worn as Skirt}: Charlotte Russe / Blazer: Target{Similar & on sale} / Tights: Unknown / Booties: Vince Camuto {similar}  / Necklace: F21

I am excited to say my weekly challenges are back in buisness. Now, like I have said before these are mainly for me. I don't know about you but as much as I love putting outfits together and and getting dressed every morning, I have those items in my closet that collect desk and go unworn. So with these challenge they make me think outside the box which I hope that you guys join along with me. Like I have said before, anyone can pull off any look there is just ONE key.... be confident. People may look at you, laugh at you, question you, but as long as you are confident in what you are wearing it will make the world of different and don't worry those who are laughing are just jealous and have nothing better to do the criticize what you are wearing. So wear what you want!
This weeks challenge is to wear a scarf a different way every day this week. This weeks challenge was a request giving to me forever ago by a reader{so sorry I am just getting to it}. I am actually really needing this because I feel like I am a sucker for scarves. However, my problem is I don't wear them enough. Scarfs are one of my favorite things to wear when I do because they can add so much to a look. You can use them to dress or down a outfit or a lot of time I wear it to add color. I am excited this week to see what I can come up with which I am sure won't be too crazy! Anyone is welcome to join me in this challenge!
 BTW, best news of my weekend is.... all your well wishes worked,WE FOUND OUR PERFECT HOUSE! I am seriously so excited and can't wait to move in. Won't be for awhile becuase its still being built which gives me some time to plan each rooms theme! Cant wait!

XoXo
-Mal

14 comments:

  1. Look at all you great scarves! So excited about your house!!!!! After my 30x30 is over, I might join you with your challenge too.
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally a sucker for scarves as well. Can't wait to see how you put them together. Congrats on the house :)

    xo, Amy
    itwasloveat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your adorable! Love that hat and so jealous of your snow!

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. isn't snow fun?! but I must say it makes for a beautiful backdrop! love that hat and shoes! such a good idea turning a dress into a skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures in the snow! Great outfit too.


    www.fashionbeautyquest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love this look!! And the snow that goes with it!

    Love from South Africa

    http://arumlilea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that hat. It really complements the outfit!

    xoxo Jayne from http://somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo for finding the perfect house, really excited for you, keep us all updated, it is very exciting :)

    I love this outfit, you look like a little doll and the snow falling around you makes the photo even lovelier. Good luck with the scarf challenge, by the sounds of it you will have no problems!

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please tie one in a bow one day!! That's my favorite and people always think it looks so unique with a big giant bow hanging from your neck! :)

    xo, Jordan
    opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutely adorable! ;) I love this skirt :)

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love scarves! They are my favorite accessory for sure! Cant wait to see how you style them!
    ♥ xoxo Cori

    www.purecanesugarfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving that hat on you - so cute! And what a fun skirt - love it :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really cute outfit! I love your scarf challenge, I would love to wear one everyday as they are great for keeping warm.
    Congrats on your new house.

    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal