Tuesday, January 8, 2013

No Effort Scarf......

Sweater: H&M {love this one} / Jeans: Gap / Scarf: Target {on sale in stores} / Beanie: H&M Boots: Hunter {similar} Sunnies: F21 / Watch: Target

Not many of my scarves can I just throw around my neck and out the door I go, but this one is a perfect one to do it and my current favorite. It's thick, long, cozy and the design is perfection! Pretty sure I will be wearing this all winter since it's still FREEZING in this little place of the world. Hope you guys are staying warm wherever you are. I am sure jealous of those in warm places. I don't think I will be able to take it here much lo ng... vacation is calling my name!

-Mal

7 comments:

  1. i love your scarf so much!

    great outfit, like always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarves are always the way to go!

    xoxo Jayne from http://somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute scarf! I'm so over this weather too!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing better than a thick cosy scarf on a cold day. I like the pattern on this one. Get yourself a holiday booked quick before you freeze, it looks so cold in all of your photos lately. It is cold here too (forecast to snow tomorrow) but much milder than a usual January so I suppose I can't complain. This time last year it was minus 10 degrees C and today it was plus 8 degrees c, positively a heat wave!

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful scarf! Amazing accessory! :)

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your scarf!

    http://colorsandthreads.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit. Come say hello & checkout my current give away. You would love it.

    xx- Morgan
    starsstripesandamilitarylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal