Friday, January 18, 2013

Men's Department.......

Remember when I went shopping in my husbands closet{if not HERE is the link}
This weeks challenge was kind of a spin off from that. I figured if I was successful finding some gems in my husbands closet then maybe I needed to open up my eyes to shopping in the men's department. Let's just say discovering the men's department may have just gotten me in trouble with our bank account. 
At first I was a little hesitant, I decided I needed to start looking at clothing in a different way while shopping in this section. I started throwing stuff into my cart. When I went to the dressing room to try them on I was shocked at how cute a men's shirt could be. Not only that but you may notice that their sale rack has all the S/SX left. Perfect for women that wear a MED/LG, not to mention makes you feel great being that you get to pull a SX off the rack! I left the store with not one 1 gems....... but 5! ALL ON SALE.
Perfect right! I challenge you to just take a look, think outside the box and if you're feeling really crazy just try something on in that department. You may just be surprised at the new options you have now!
Jeans: ASOS / Tee: F21 / Button Up: Target {Men Section} / Shoes: Converse / Watch: Target / Bracelets: Banana Republic, F21 / Sunnies: F21 / Necklace: Boutique in NY

Happy Friday!
XOXO
-Mal 



10 comments:

  1. Wow, what a cool look. I would never have guessed this was from the men's section it looks so cute and feminine with the way you are wearing it. I really like this outfit, I need to get me some converse pumps and learn to be casual. I am always in dresses! But I love this look.

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit makes me happy. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look and I am totally going to look for shirt at my Target:)

    And you look absolutely adorable!

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I will have to try this out as I would LOVE to throw on a xs/small- now thats a mood booster!

    Lindsay
    LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favorite kind of outfit! I could wear this every. single. day. Love it:)))!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favorite outfit!!! I want it!!! So amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit. Love the lipstick color on you.

    Tiffany
    www.pinkfaithtoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could rock my hubby's clothes like this! So cute and I love the chucks with it too :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute outfit!!! I love it all!

    kashiariley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is it bad that I'm more obsessed with your jeans? I need those ASAP!
    You pull off that flannel well ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal