Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Tube Scarf....

Sweats: Bershka / Top: Cotton On / Boots: UGG / Scarf: H&M {in stores, loving this} / Sunnies: H&M / Earrings: Old Navy / Bracelet: Gift


I actually thought that calling this a tube scarf was something that I just made up which happens a lot. I know there is "technical" names to a lot of trends but guess what... I call them what I want. Anyways, as I was doing this post I learned that another name for them are actually tube scarves.... what do ya know, I was right! 
This is my typical Sunday attire after church. I come home and usually immediately throw on the sweats to have a lazy Sunday with the fam. This scarf was perfect to add to my comfy look.

Happy Wednesday!
Peace & Love
-Mal

12 comments:

  1. Love the scarf and the color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can seriously make any outfit look cute, I would look like a real slob in this but you look lovely. I really like the colour of this scarf, I feel my fingers typing in the words H and M into my browser very sooon...... agh, help my bank account it is dying! Lol.

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic outfit:) love this colours:) Monic
    http://www.swiatwkolorzeblond.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that top and scarf! Loving your sweats as well :) Great outfit!

    Please help me decide what charity I should fund for next! Checkout my latest post!

    xoxo Sarah Beth

    Caring Cowls

    ReplyDelete
  5. obsessed with this look, you look so cozy, love it. i have a new post up hun, hope you check it out, thanks xx

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look!

    -Emily
    www.herphilly.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color of your scarf is so pretty on you!

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable outfit!
    You look really stunning! <3
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These sweats are so cute Mal! I want! I wish I looked this cute on Sunday's! ha

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this outfit looks amazing on you!!! I love love your blog!! New follower and cannot wait to read more!

    Check out my giveaway!

    http://elisemn.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I NEED those sweats! How do I get them?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal