Monday, January 14, 2013

Pattern Mixing + Challenge.....

Pants: H&M / Button up: J.Crew{No longer online} / Blouse: Dillard {On Sale} / Shoes: Kohls {Similar} / Coat: Old Navy {Loving this one} / Necklace: H&M / Watch: Michael Kors / Sunnies: Steve Madden

Pattern mixing is probably one of my favorite things to do, its almost as if you were to close your eye and just pick out your outfit. I may of had one eye peeking when I picked out this outfit but ya get the point. It makes getting ready a lot easier if you are trying NOT to match.... give it a try.
  
This weeks challenge is....

Shop in the men section {for me, not my husband} 
 

14 comments:

  1. I'm loving that coat, so pretty!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool challenge..:) love this look!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that coat and your boots! So pretty. Even though I'm sure it's so cold, the snow looks peaceful and so beautiful! xo

    LIFE AS A WIFE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that yellow coat! You are gorgeous!!

    xo, Amy
    itwasloveat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Mal!! loving these jeans and that JCrew shirt which im pretty sure I could wear everyday and mix with so many things! Love this look :)

    Lynlee

    www.prettyLLfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pop of yellow is a perfect way to beat the winter blues. Nice!

    Ali of:

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are beautiful, love the outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look, dear! You look really amazing :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have nominated you for the liebster blog award!! Come see my post to know what to do!

    www.fashionbeautyquest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your pics!! I am sure you'll be loved by many on world's 1st eyewear styling community —— plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal