Thursday, January 31, 2013

Come on Spring....




Skirt: Gap // Top: F21 // Tights: J.Crew // Boots: Vince Camuto // Watch: Guess // Necklace: F21


I wish I had more to say then..... Spring please come out, come out wherever you are!
I am so ready for this snow to clear up and gear up for Spring. However, at the rate we are going here in good ol' Utah, that won't be happening soon. But until then, I will continue to keep my snow boots, big comfy sweaters, warm tights, and coats out to keep nice and warm!

Happy Thursday guys, let me remind you.... tomorrow is Friday!!
Love ya so much
-Mal


6 comments:

  1. I love that skirt with the yellow tights! We've got some warm weather here in South Carolina and I just want it to be cold!

    xoxo Jayne from http://somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt with that shirt! Adorable as always :) xo
    LIFE AS A WIFE

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 your blog. Wanna follow each other?

    Kisses from:
    http://www.schimisclub.blogspot.com/2013/01/ever-after-cinderella-story-1998.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mal, your hair is getting soo long!!!! so preety!

    ReplyDelete
  5. leopard + mustard? i never would have thought, but they look amazing together! your hair is sooo long here!
    xo
    writeslikeagirlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you have put those tights with that skirt, that colour combination wouldn't have even entered my head, you have a great eye for colour and outfit combinations. Looking lovely :)

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend
    Giveaway Post >>> bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/love-dress-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal