Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Thank Goodness for Weekends....

I finally got a weekend night off! I did have to work two 8 hours shifts in a row with only 2 hours in between. I attempted to get some sleep but there is just something about knowing you have to get up in two hours that keeps ya up? So that was fail. BUT.... it was so worth it. I got to have a chill night with just Husband and Hads. I hadn't been to City Creek since the weekend it opened so we gave it a try again {was a little too crowed}. Hadlee was is heaven with all the water. We could have left her there and she wouldn't have even noticed we were gone. I convinced Pete to go to the Blue Lemon. I had to describe what type of food it was without using healthy or we all know it would be out of the questions for him. We gave it a try and lets just put it this way, I got the wrong thing. I'll have to give it another try another time.
Over all it was a great weekend, can't wait to have the next THREE Saturdays off!
Hope you all had a wonderful & Safe weekend.
Back to business we go!
Pants: Express
Top: Bohme
Shoes:Forever Young {Old}
Purse: Micheal Kors
Necklace: H&M
Watch: Micheal Kors
Bracelets: F21
Earrings: F21
Sunnies: not sure {old}
Lips: MAC blankety

Thanks everyone for visiting. Remember to follow! {right side}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal