Monday, August 13, 2012

My Fall Wish List + Challenge.....

Happy Monday!
Yup, its another week and I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend cause I know I sure did!
Well since today is Monday that means….
Time for a new challenge!
This weekend I attempted to clean out my closet. This is a very difficult chore for me because I can’t get ride of clothes. I just can't! I swear every time I finally part with an article of clothing it is always coming back in style and I find myself on a hunt to find one just like it. However, because I am a clothes hoarder I find many articles of clothing getting dust on them from sitting in my closet. So that being said I bet you can all guess what the challenge is this week!
Week 2:
This weeks Challenge is to dust off those unworn clothes that you have had in your closet for at least a year or more and show those babies off!!
Tone back in on Friday to see the results to what might be a hot mess!

On a little more exciting note, I may be getting a little more exciting for fall after finding these beauties! These are some of the items on my fall wish list, whats on yours?
tops
bottoms

My fall shoe list


fall must

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal