Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hi there Hippie......

Pants:Target / Top:Nordstrom Rack/ Shoes:Zara/ Headwrap/Scarf:Souvenir from Paris/ Purse: Micheal Kors/ Watch: Micheal Kors/ Bracelets: Target/F21 Necklace: Thrifted from Grandma/ Lips: MAC {Viva La Glam II}

I know my husband way too well I predicted exactly what he was going to say when he got home from work and saw me. I was right.... "Hey hippie"
Oh how I love him.

I know there is a lot of people out there excited for Fall..... usually I am, but for some reason this year I am just not ready for summer to be over. It comes and goes way to fast every year and the first day it snows I am it to be summer again. Hopefully by going fall clothes shopping it will get me more excited!

Happy Sunday!
Love ya so much bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal