Sunday, August 19, 2012

{Guest Post} Summer Look

If you happened to miss out on my guest post at Burkified.blogspot.com, dontcha worry......
I am here to tell you my beach must haves when I go to the beach!

Beach Favs 
Most important item is the sunscreen {Not SPF 6 either}. I learned the hard way, if I could take back my high school tanning days I totally would! Its not worth it guys! Don't worry you are still going to get a tan with sun screen on so WEAR IT! 
p.s the oil I use is this brand but it has SPF in it
For all of you planning last minute vacation before schools starts don't you worry you are the lucky ones! All the summer stuff is going on sale so they can bring in the fall lines. So now is your chance to get all those items you have had your eyes on all summer long at about 1/2 the price!
Here is a couple of my favorites on sale:
1:2:3:4:5:6:

Be safe & enjoy those summer vacations!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal