Monday, May 11, 2015

Where You Can Find Me.....

Jeans: Vigoss via Nordstroms Rack {Similar HERE} // Tee: Target // Kimono: Target // Sandals: Target // Necklace: The Travelers Hart // Watch: Target // Bracelet: J. Crew

As you may be able to tell, I don't get out much.... Target is where my shopping consist of. I am not like all you over achiever moms out there. Just the though of taking my kids to the mall is exhausting to me. But that's totally fine because Target has been hittin it out of the park with all of their new spring and summer clothing!

I have recently started bribing my children with popcorn, icee, and whatever else there is just to keep them entertained while I rush through EVERY isle at Target. Yes, you heard right EVERY isle which I hope you do too because if you do you know that there are secret sale stuff all over 
Target which sometimes are SUPER SUPER cheap!! I tell my kids it s treasure hunt.

Hope you guys have a fabulous week!
Thanks for reading.

-Mal







3 comments:

  1. Almost all of this from target? I need to go there more often! I absolutely love this kimono!

    Ps- I just started a new blog. It's called Mildly Moody and its aimed towards female entrepreneurs and career IT girls. Perhaps you can take a look when you get a chance?
    Now following you!
    Xoxo, Cori

    www.mildlymoody.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just like you- I must see EVERY aisle in Target so I don't miss any clearance deals!! I love wearing kimonos like this one. I especially love the bright coral color- so pretty!!

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal