Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day Sales....



Pants: Old Navy {Cheaper in-stores} // Tee: Old Navy {Similar HERE} // Wedges: Banana Republic // Bracelets: Alex & Ani, The Travelers Hart & Micheal Kors // Purse: Louis Vuitton


Happy Memorial Day!
I hope you all are enjoying the long weekend! Besides spending time with my family and honoring those who have passed on, I loved all the sales happening this weekend.
Some sales that I took advantage of this weekend was
OLD NAVY: Up to 50% off everything 
I actually got these pants there. Saw them in the sales section and they did not catch my eye. However, I was totally meant to buy them because in my dressing room was a pair hanging in my size. I figured what they heck, might as well try them on. And seriously, I am obsessed. The fabric is almost a velvet type and SO SO SO comfy and cute. Goes to show, you NEVER know unless you try it on!
J. Crew Factory: EVERYTHING is 50%
Nordstroms: Half Yearly Sale!!! Up to 40% off Men's, Women's, and Kids.

I am sure there are lots more, these are just those ones I was able to take advantage of this weekend!

Happy Shopping!

-Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal