Monday, May 4, 2015

My little Secret....

 Dress: Target // Shoes: Betsey Johnson via Tj Maxx // Flower Crown: Forever 21 // Watch: Target // Bracelet: J Crew

Hey Guys!!
Well it's a new week and MAY already!  Nothing says May better then FLOWERS! 

Also, I have a secret to share with you. Trust me it can change your whole shopping experience and it's so simple!!
See this dress? Its not my size, I actually bought it 2 sizes bigger. Why, you may ask. Well because my actually size would have made this dress 2-3 inches shorter. At times it is hard finding dresses or shorts that are not super short. With being a mom, chasing my kids around and for religious beliefs I needed something longer. This dress is made to be a little more form fitting which then becomes shorter in length. I decided to try on the bigger size to see if that helped. It did, and instead of being form fitting the fit was more loose, comfortable, and a longer dress..... just what I needed!! If you wanted it more form fitting and are good with a sewing machine then BOOM!
See simple!
However, not all dresses extend the length with a larger size. But you never know unless you try it on! 

Hope you guys have a great week. Happy Monday!

-Mal



4 comments:

  1. very pretty! :)

    http://donnaoctober.blogspot.com/
    https://instagram.com/donnaoctober/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you're writing again Mal! I love your anecdotes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress! I always walk by it at target (and actually have an identical shirt) but I think this has convinced me to pick it up and buy it next time I'm in there.

    Ps- I just started a new blog. It's called Mildly Moody and its aimed towards female entrepreneurs and career IT girls. Perhaps you can take a look when you get a chance?
    Now following you!
    Xoxo, Cori

    www.mildlymoody.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost bought this dress! Love the floral headband paired with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal