Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day in Rome....

Top:F21
Shorts:Target
Leggings:Target
Boots:Nordstrom
Flats:Nordstrom
Scarf:Target
Sunnies:F21
Bag:Nordstrom


My parents, husband & I planned a last minute Mediterranean Cruise. That's one of the many perks about working for the airline is that because you can book last minute, Cruise are always super cheap. We flew into to Genoa Italy, jumped on the ship and first stop ROME!
It was just what a pictured. Very Historical. Some of the places we went were the Coliseum, Vatican City, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, and many many more.
Like I mentioned before, I was so unprepared for the weather, packing boots, scarfs, coats, sweaters, when really I needed shorts & flip flops.
Due to this you can see how I transition my outfit by changing from boots, to flats and removal of the scarf. This was the only day I attempted to wear what was planned.

For more pictures of our trip check out my personal family blog here.

Happy Tuesday!
Love ya so much!
Mal

10 comments:

  1. The trip looks like a blast, how fun!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! I'm totally jealous!! I'm hoping to go to Europe next Summer! :D
    LOVE this outfit! Perfect for a day around Rome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how fun! Italy is one of my dream vacations :) You look super cute!

    Come check me out at: http://mylifeasawifetheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun...JEALOUS! Loving your shorts/leggings/boots combo! :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you LOVE Rome!! Such a cool place to visit! You look cute while doing so too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am jealous of your cruise!!! Love your look, I think the shorts with the tights are adorable. Thanks for the commet! I now follow you, would love it if you followed me, too.

    -Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of the places on my bucket list! It looks gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    xo
    Amy
    itwasloveat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am SO JEALOUS! LOVE Italy... LOVE it!

    http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal