Friday, October 5, 2012

Kelly Green.....

Bottoms: H&M
Top: TJ Maxx
Loafers: Target (On sale $4)
Sunnies: Steve Madden
Necklace: Chanel {old}
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: F21

Kelly Green is my favorite color lately, I find myself falling in love with anything in this color. I was so excited when I came across these pants at H&M. And then to top it off I found these loafers at target on the sale rack for $4.00, can't beat that!

So a little off topic, 
Last week I was invited to teach a class about fashion to a group of young women. Although I am far from being an expert it was fun to show them different ways of wearing things and being creative. We also talked about how everyone has their own style. I think that's one thing I love about fashion is that no one has the exact same closet which means no one is going to dress the same and each style is going to be different. The way dress can say a lot about you so make your style, your style. Don't think you have to dress the way everyone else does or buy the expensive things that others do just be yourself and be creative. Who says that you can't wear certain colors together, or certain patterns don't go? I guess their might be some fashion god out there with a rule book that says what you can and can't wear but really who cares. Again as I have mentioned before just be confident!


Hope you guys have a great weekend! 
Come back on Monday for another weekly challenge!
 Love ya so much! 
Mal

7 comments:

  1. Just tried on a shirt almost exactly like this today at forever 21. Super cure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly Green is definitely a favorite of mine, it just makes me happy!! I love it paired with the black & white. You look so pretty!!
    xo, amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those pants too and I love them! Love the top too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look pretty :-)

    www.kimgodschalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your style! gorgeous!!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with this outfit!!!! So cute! Love your blog too! Follow each other?

    lovinglifeinthefablane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute! I love the polka dot top and the green jeans!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal