Thursday, December 13, 2012

The hunt begins....

Bottoms: Target
Top: Zara
Cardi: Target
Shoes: Target
Sunnies: F21
Necklace: Zara
Bracelet: Target
Earrings: H&M

Found these pants at Target the other day {on sale} loved them right off the bat and they may or may not reminded me of a couple of my favorite movies { Bettlejuice & Adams Family} don't ask me why but I just had to have them. Also, our lives just became a little move crazier right when I was thinking it was impossible to be any more busy. We are on the hunt for a house. Its fun and excited but also very scary at the same time. I think I am most excited about getting my hands on a huge project to decorate.
Anyways, I hope you guys are getting ready for the holidays I still have a list longer then ever to complete which only gives me less then two weeks! Yikes!

Thanks for reading!
-Mal   

9 comments:

  1. Exciting time! I'm sure you'll find the perfect house!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you look so beautiful and I really love your necklace and top!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting! we had so much fun house shopping! i hope it is an enjoyable experience for u! love those pants btw :)

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look, dear! And I love your shoes :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i cannot believe those pants are from target. they look so luxe!
    writeslikeagirlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those pants!! Such a great find!

    xx, Jordan
    opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE YOUR PANTS! so freaking cute! good luck with house hunting. If you need, or don't have an agent visit the website or email Tyler, he is my brother-in-law and is so passionate and great and what he does!


    http://www.kw.com/kw/GetAgent.action?personId=365615
    tyler@salehomesutah.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit - love the jeans :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal