Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Sunday.....



Dress: Old Navy
Blazer: Target
Belt: Old Navy
Tights: Target
Shoes: Vince Camuto {on sale here}
Necklace:Unknown {Barrowed from mom}

Christmas Sundays is one of my favorite. Nothing gets me more into the real spirit of Christmas more then the Sunday before Christmas. It's always a good reminder the the true meaning of Christmas is all about and helps you to not get all caught up in all the "other" stuff. 
I decided to be a little festive but wearing a Green dress and finishing it off with some red lips! 
Again, I hope you guys all had a Merry Christmas!
I can't believe it's almost a new year!
XOXO
-Mal

9 comments:

  1. You look beautiful, the photo of you and your family is perfect, it made me smile.

    I had a lovely Christmas thanks, hope you did too?

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pics:) happy new year:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you mixed the leopard + emerald and how your outfit calls back to beautiful little Hadlee's coat (which i want in my size!). i hope you had a wonderful holiday, pretty girl!

    writeslikeagirlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the belt and the blazer!! And your daughter is gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful emerald green dress! I need to pick up something in this fabulous color of 2013. You always layer so beautifully :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This green is amazing on you! Love the family pic too!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how this is Christmasy, but not overdone:)! Gorgeous green dress with blue blazer! Your accessories like the leopard belt and necklace complete this beautiful ensemble:)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your green dress and necklace!
    I wish you happy new year's eve! :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. As for me the dress is a bit transparent, the necklace, though, is worth praising :) Generally, I'm grateful for sharing your fashionable ideas! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal