Friday, December 28, 2012

Poncho.....

Bottoms: Uniqlo
Top: H&M
Poncho Coat: Ross
Boots: Target
Beanie: Target
Watch: Target

It's Friday! Even though I only worked 1 days this week I am just as excited that it's Friday as if I worked all week! We decided to commit this weekend to finding a house, it's been a little hard being that my husband and I like completely opposite houses. I am hoping he will just give up soon {Shhh} Wish us luck!
On a different note, does anyone get a big shopping bug after Christmas like I do. I have no idea why, for some reason after Christmas I feel like I need to go shop all the sales and get the leftovers of everything that people didn't want for Christmas or more like what they paid full price for and I am getting 50%-60% off!
Some gems that I have found lately is this Hat... I have been looking for a hobo hat like this but of course didn't want to pay more then $5 for it. While browsing the Men section for husband at Target the other day I found a rack of these in all sorts of colors and they were only $3.99!
Oh, don't worry my husband asked if we were now homeless.... {we kind of are}
Another gem I found was this poncho, I will admit this is my first I have ever owned. I was a little hesitant at first but I am convinced that they are the most comfy thing ever. This one has buttons that you can make a whole for your arm or you can unbutton them which makes it more like a cape{is what I call it} and seriously, most comfy thing ever.

Anyways, Hope you all have a great Friday/Weekend.
Last Weekend of the year, make it a good one!
Love you so much!
-Mal

{P.S it was a little slippery outside and almost fell on my face a couple of times}

9 comments:

  1. that's a nice poncho!

    Love, Maria
    www.imavintagebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear, you look so lovely! I just love your poncho coat! :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I get the shopping bug too! Must be greedy. haha! I love your outfit, especially the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the poncho. Good luck finding a house, hope husband gives in soon, lol.

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the cutest thing ever! xo

    http://mylifeasawifetheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha these pictures are so cute! The poncho is so nice! Great for Winter.

    catrionamacleod.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look like the assistant of Santa! The combination of green and red colors make you look in a very Christmas-like manner! Though, I like it! the trends are too expensive to be followed)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal