Tuesday, September 13, 2016

My Mom Look.....




Tee: H&M // Jeans: Nordstroms // Plaid Shirt: American Eagle // Shoes: Nordstroms  // Sunglasses: J. Crew // Watch: Daniel Wellington // Hat: FANZZ 

Before having kids I used to spend forevvvvver picking out the perfect outfit. Well if you are reading this and you are a mom then you know that we aren't got time for that nonsense. I mean, spending one extra minute could mean that now we will spend the next 20 minutes cleaning up spilt milk, or probably making your kids late to school. 
So I had to learn fast that I needed that one "Go To" mom outfit and nothing is more perfect then jeans paired with a white tee.  What makes it even betting is throwing a hat to cover up that hair that hasn't been washed for a few days maybe weeks :/
And there ya have it, a look that makes you look like you may have it together even though you may not.

Happy Tuesday!
XOXO-
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal