Monday, July 20, 2015





Top: Forever 21 {ON SALE} // Skirt: Target // Shoes: Converse // Purse: Tj Maxx // Watch: Daniel Wellington // Bracelets: The Travelers Hart & Alex And Ani // Sunglasses: Nordstroms 

So my camera is a little under the weather and decides not to work whenever I want to use it. So sorry for the blurry pictures. Hopefully I can get it fixed without having to buy a new one :(

Hope you guys are having a great summer! I can't believe July is half way over..... NOOOOOO!

Love,
Mal

3 comments:

  1. You are looking so pretty and adorable in this dress really liked the way you have wear this grey black dress dress. Thanks and keep updating more beautiful blogs with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The casual style is also my love. Perfect look on you. Love your sharing.

    http://www.adultblogs.com/users/melocurtains111/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal