Monday, April 27, 2015

Back into the Swing of Things.....




Jeans: H&M // Top: Old Navy // Jacket: H&M // Flats: Tory Burch {Similar HERE}

Hey guys!
Sorry it's been awhile, my husband and I just got back from one of the most amazing trips. My intentions were to post this before I left but obviously that didn't happen. I was way too busy packing for myself and my two little ones who got to stay with their aunts, uncles, and cousins.
I heard/saw that while I was gone Utah's weather turned from Spring to Winter.... Luckily it didn't last long and spring came back before returning home. No way was I ready to pull back out my winter clothes!

Hope you guys are having a great Monday so far!! Cheers to a new week & new goals!

-Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal