Thursday, February 28, 2013

Fur Fur Fur...

Pants: Nordstrom // Blouse:  Dillard's // Vest: Ralph Lauren // Boots: Steve Madden // Necklace: Tj Maxx

Hey Guys...
Yes, I know.... it's been quit some time. 
I swear life never slows down, just keeps getting busier and busier but I am can't complain. I have more then I deserve and so much more.

Anyways, I have been a major slacker on outfit post, that might have something to do with the fact that I leave my house before the sun comes up and then by the time I get home it's almost dark and I probably have either mine or Hadlee's lunch all over me, or better yet, have been peed on {in the process of potty training}. So I guess ya get what ya get.

This season I have been obsessed with fur, I mean who doesn't want to feel like they are cuddling with a bear all day? Its lovely isn't it?
After looking for months for the perfect fur vast, I finally scored with this gorgeous one and got it for a steal of a deal at the Ralph Lauren outlet! The week before I was about to pay full price on this exact one. Sometimes being patient is totally worth it!

I am also still trying to get back into reality of things after our fun trip to the happiest place on earth!
With these two lovelies!

Happy Thursday.... just think, tomorrow is FRIDAY!

Love ya so much,
-Mal

6 comments:

  1. Yeah! It makes me happy to see your face on here :) I love this fur vest and cool you got it at an outlet! You trip looks great too, I would love to take Grant to Disney land!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! Glad you had a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this fur vest!!! Hey I nominated you on my blog check it out!

    xox Ashley,
    http://sincerelymissashley.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is so lovely :)
    And the little girls bow in her hair :) So cute!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your entire outfit!!! I just found your blog via Sincerely Miss Ashley!

    New follower :)

    XO
    The Parlor Girl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal