Friday, November 16, 2012

Oversized Sweater.......

Life has been a little crazy that I totally forgot to post what my challenge this week was. Don't worry I had it all set up but it didn't dawn on me until mid week that I never informed anyone what my challenge was. So I guess it was my little personal challenge. I figured I'll post my results!
So, ya know how big, oversized sweaters are in this season. I love them. They are as comfy as my husbands hoodies except they are more presentable is what I like to call it! Also, they can be so fun to dress up with boots, scarfs, hats & accessories. I have found a few that I have liked but my faovirte has been the 2 I found this week.....
These babies came straight form my dads closet and will be staying in mine for the rest of the season {He was getting ready to throw them out}. I actually had my eye on a similar one that I originally found from Pintrest which was way overly priced. Glad I discovered these gems before convincing myself I "needed" it. So, I challenge you to go do a little shopping in you dads, bothers, grandpas or husbands closet. You'll never know what you'll find.
Outfit 1:
Jeans: Nordstroms
Sweater: Dads
Scarfs: Target, Gift
Boots: Steve Madden
Hat: Nordstrom
Outfit 2:
Bottoms: H&M
Sweater: Dads
Shoes: Target
Watch: Michael Kors

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Love ya so much!
-Mal


18 comments:

  1. I love them! they look so cozy! I need some more big sweaters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE oversized sweaters. Funny because I'm wearing an oversized sweater, white skinnies and brown boots today :) great minds ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god both sweaters are so cute! I would never have believed they were your dad's! Just toooo cute! It's a very great tip and I will keep that in mind :)

    Love,
    Lia
    www.yourpredefinedtaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing photos!
    you look so beautiful!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello dear *_*
    lovely outfit!! I like oversize sweaters and have them matched perfectly. the white-cream with jeans is my favorite!

    I'm a new follower :-) I'd like if you follow me back *_*
    kisses, Andrea!
    http://ilmiopiccolomondo-88.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post! You are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! :)
    Would you like to follow each other?!

    http://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico
    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too adorable :) I love those sweaters! I wish I was closer to shop in my dad's closet!

    xoxo Sarah Beth

    Caring Cowls

    ReplyDelete
  8. those are not your dad's sweaters! you sure do have an eye. so impressed ALL the time with you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, can't believe that these fabulous sweaters came from dad's closet...loving that diamond pattern one! I need to visit my dad's closet (just afraid of finding a bunch of 70s leisure suits...lol). Be sure to check out my shoutout to you in yesterday's style inspiration post :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such fun finds from your dad's closet!! I may have to raid my dad's closet next time I'm visiting. The sweaters look great and so cozy :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great finds! Still can't believe they're your dads

    ReplyDelete
  12. love all your sweaters!

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com

    Kristin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. As always great outfits and you look great!
    I nominated you for a Liebster award at my blog! :)
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice outfit! You have beautiful hair and face!
    Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the printed sweater! Looks so beautiful and warm!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    p.s. Don't forget to check out my Maison Martin Margiela with H&M GIVEAWAY ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love love love oversized sweaters! They're so cozy!

    shygirlloudvoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love chunky sweaters paired with tights and boots! Nothing better this time of year! YOu look beautiful :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely love this post! Oversized sweaters are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal